Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 11, 2016

SONG IN MY SOUL

#‎Valentine‬ ‪#‎Poems‬ ‪#‎Akan
Dedicated to my Pastor Dennis Aicken as requested by Chery Holtz

There is a song in my soul

A song of Thanksgiving
For God has been faithful to me

A song of grace
For God has been good to me

A song of victory
He fought all my battle for me

A song of mercy
For He pardon my sins and set me free

A song of joy
For He fills my heart with blessing and favour

A song of worship
For He took my glory beyond heaven 

A song of peace
When I am was sad He comfort me

A song of healing
When I was sick or broken hearten He visits me

Oh hallelujah, I will sing praises to thy mighty Lord
For I would never had gone this far if not for His grace

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment